With more than 50,000 dives on the Gold Coast in the past 20 years! Queensland Scuba Diving operate a fleet vessels and caters for divers of all ages and skill levels. The offer scuba diving and snorkelling for the complete novice through to PADI certification at Instructor level. Their floating Gold Coast Dive Centre has a comprehensive range of scuba diving equipment and our experienced staff can help you choose what’s right for you.
Queensland Scuba Diving Company, have highly qualified staff which have plenty of experience to ensure you receive the best instruction available.
* Snorkelling- Float above the scuba divers and view the marine life (Half Day)
* Introductory Discover Scuba Diving – NO Experience Necessary (Half Day)
* Open Water Course
* Advance Course
* Rescue Course
* Dive Master Instructor
Your Diving & Snorkelling Adventure Includes:
* Wetsuit and all gear supplied
* Bus transfers to our floating dive shop to and from your accommodation
* Boat trip onboard their catamaran to Wavebreak Island the best calmwater sheltered dive site on the Gold Coast
Queensland Scuba Dive on the Gold Coast operates 7 days a week (subject to weather), you can contact them for bookings or for any enquiries between 8:00am – 10:00pm daily or outside these hours on 0412 451 209. Alternatively if you want that personalised face to face contact speak to them at their booking desk in the heart of Surfers Paradise located in Centro Surfers Paradise – Cavill Avenue.