With more than 50,000 Queensland Scuba Diving experiences happening on the Gold Coast in the past 20 years!
Queensland Scuba Diving operate a fleet vessels and caters for divers of all ages and skill levels. They offer scuba diving and snorkelling for the complete novice through to PADI certification at Instructor level. Queensland Scuba Dive is also a PADI 5-Star Training Centre. Gold Coast Dive Centre has a comprehensive range of scuba diving equipment and our experienced staff can help you choose what’s right for you.
Queensland Scuba Diving Company, have highly qualified staff which have plenty of experience to ensure you receive the best instruction available.
* Snorkelling- Float above the scuba divers and view the marine life
* Introductory Discover – NO Experience Necessary
* Open Water Course
* Advance Course
* Rescue Course
* Dive Master Instructor
Your Diving & Snorkelling Adventure Includes:
* Wetsuit and all gear supplied
* Bus transfers to our floating dive shop to and from your accommodation
* Boat trip onboard their catamaran to Wavebreak Island the best calmwater sheltered dive site on the Gold Coast
Queensland Scuba Dive on the Gold Coast operates 7 days a week (subject to weather). Their floating Gold Coast Dive Centre is located at Berth 91, Mariner’s Cove Marina, 60 SeaWorld Drive, Main Beach. Call them today to book on 5526 7722.