Looking for a fun way to explore the Gold Coast waterways? Then check out Gold Coast Party Pontoons. Whether you are a Gold Coast local or a visitor, a day on the broadwater on one of our self drive pontoon boats is a day that you will never forget.
Our large comfortable vessels enable you to walk around, dance, fish, BBQ and swim. Beats sitting still unable to move!
Gold Coast Party Pontoons pricing starts from $425 including Fuel & GST for a 7 hour hire. We are logistically centred in the Broadwater meaning our boundaries are greater than any other hire boat company on the Gold Coast. Go South to Surfers Paradise, North to Tipplers Bar and Cafe, West to Sanctuary Cove or East to South Stradbroke and everywhere in between.
FREE Parking is within 10 metres of boarding your boat. No need to walk two miles from your car or walk across beaches just to board.
Party Pontoon Boat Hire Features:
- Self Drive – no license required
- Stable 4 metre wide pontoon boats from 6 metre to 7.4 metres long and offering incredible stability
- Licensed to carry up to 12 people
- Stainless Steel BBQ
- Pet Friendly
- Fully Enclosed Flush Toilet
- Ideal Broadwater Cruising Boats
- Ideal Swimming, snorkling or Fishing platforms
- Ideal for Private Parties and Corporate Parties
- The ultimate Broadwater fishing boat
Gold Coast Party Pontoons are fitted out for the whole family with “cafe” style screens to protect from wind and spray. Cruise to Wave Break Island for a picnic, snorkling, fishing or just plain relaxing.
Gold Coast Private Charter Boat
Our private charter boat is available for:
- 1/2 Day Broadwater Charters
- Full Day Broadwater Charters
- 3 Hour Sunset Cruises
- Large Stainless Steel BBQ
- Enclosed Flush Toilet
- Blue Tooth for your music
The Funboat Gold Coast Charter Boat is purpose build for all weather situations with a hard roof and cafe style drop down clear. It will comfortably seat 20 patrons and is ideal for anybody who just wants to be spoilt and driven to your destination of choice.
Gold Coast Sunset Cruises
Why not try our very popular sunset cruises? Just sit back and enjoy the sunset over the majestic broadwater while the BBQ is cooking, then gaze at the beautiful lights of Surfers Paradise in complete comfort. (Times vary depending on the season)
Located: Runaway Bay Marina, – C Arm, 247 Bayview Street, Hollywell