How to Save Luggage Fees to the Gold Coast
Have plans to visit the Gold Coast? Are you nervous about the weight of your suitcase? Do you want to save fees on luggage? Do you need help on how to travel ligher?
Well you’ve come to the right place because we’ve listed the only 25 items you’ll ever need to pack on your getaway!
In your personal bag:
- Camera (film, battery & charger)
- Antibacterial wipes
- Printout of travel reservations
- Cash & ATM Cards
- Passport (if needed)
- Phone & phone charger
- Medication including prescriptions, gas relief tablets, antacid tablets, pain relief tablets, antidiarrheal medicine, laxatives.
In you luggage:
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Travel Adapter (if needed)
- Cardigan/light jacket for cool evenings (can be worn to travel in)
- Kaftan– can be used as a cover-up after the beach
- Trousers (can be worn to travel in)
- Closed-toe shoes (a must-have if you plan to visit Tamborine Mountain)
- Sun hat (can be worn to travel in, to avoid damage)
- Day tops
- Lightweight evening outfits– non-crease dresses or shirts
- Swimwear – of course 😉 (check out the Best Gold Coast Beaches)
- Underwear– these take up little room, so there is no need to cut back on such essentials!
- Flip flops/sandals
- Socks– only if your closed-toe shoes require them
There are so many great places to shop on the Gold Coast, that if you need anything extra, it will give you the opportunity to purchase it – what a great and useful souvenier to take home!