This Sunday, 14th of May, is Mother’s Day!
We have some great last minute ideas to spoil mum on the Gold Coast for mother’s day:
Treat your beloved Mum like a Queen this Mother’s Day at Palazzo Versace. There’s an array of luxurious options including:
- Couture High Tea- Located at the heart of Palazzo Versace’s opulent hotel lobby is your invitation to experience Le Jardin’s quintessentially classic High Tea. Featuring an elegant selection of divine savoury morsels and petite treats served with a glass of Cloudy Bay Pelorus Sparkling Wine, a couture cocktail or mocktail and Mum’s choice of freshly brewed tea or barista made coffee.
- Il Barocco- Featuring the freshest array of succulent seafood, international dishes and all time family favourites complete with our decadent dessert buffet, making Il Barocco the perfect venue to indulge Mum this Mother’s Day.
- Vie Bar & Restaurant- For modern Australian cuisine at its best, Mum will adore Vie’s tantalising two or three course menu served with luxury views of the Gold Coast’s iconic Broadwater.
- Or why not give the gift of luxury and spoil your Mum with a gift voucher from the Palazzo Versace E Boutique to dinners, spa treatments or an overnight getaway in this 6-star hotel.
The Star Gold Coast
The Star are making it all about her this Mother’s Day with a variety of Mother’s Day dining packages that are sure to create a very special occasion.
- Garden Kitchen & Bar- Whether you are wanting a relaxing breakfast, specially prepared lunch or a decadant dinner, Garden Kitchen & Bar has you covered this Mother’s Day. Treat mum to something extra special with Mother’s Day in the Garden.
- Cucina Vivo- Treat mum to a decadent lunch this Mother’s Day at Cucina Vivo. Serving up traditional Italian favourites as well as inspired interpretations of the classics, all in a cheerful, relaxed setting overlooking our pristine tropical pool. Cucina Vivo is sure to impress!
- Food Fantasy- Give mum the gift of choice this Mother’s Day with a delicious buffet breakfast lunch or dinner at Food Fantasy complete with a spectacular chocolate fountain.
QT Gold Coast
This Mother’s Day, treat your Mumma to QT Gold Coast’s vibrant Palm Springs inspired High Tea event. Perfectly located in the Sunset Lounge on level one of the hotel (adjacent to spaQ), guests will be greeted with a Chambord welcome cocktail as they enter and soak up live acoustic music. For those wanting to really get into the vibe of the day, pick-up one of our Coachella-esk Flower Crowns for a small additional cost. Then prepare for the pièce de résistance – a decadent sweet and savoury Palm Springs inspired High Tea banquet fit for a queen! There will also be lucky door prizes to be won and a goodie bag to take home.
Event Cinemas Pacific Fair
Does Mum love thrills, giggles, romance or glamour? Why not take Mum to Event Cinemas this Mother’s Day where if you’re really looking to spoil her, why not choose the luxury of Gold Class- with reclining armchairs, enjoy a range of delicacies, including fresh tomato bruschetta, buttermilk scones and decadent caramel brownies complemented with your choice of cocktails, sparkling wine or tea. Then after your cinematic experience, why not stroll through the newly upgraded $670 million Pacific Fair shopping center where there’s bound to be great deals.
Every mum deserves a bit of a break though often it’s hard for Mum to get away, so how about giving her a Bed & Breakfast Gift Voucher to one of the many cottages, lodges and manors on Tamborine Mountain. No matter what your mum is into- exploring Tamborine Skywalk, in search of lush bush walks, experiencing the botanical gardens, witnessing the stunning waterfalls, enjoying breathtaking lookouts or simply discovering the wine trail- Tamborine Mountain is a relaxing getaway with an a range to offer.
Hot Air Ballooning
‘Life isn’t measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away’. Tick this one off your mum’s bucket list and purchase her an unforgettable ride with Go Ballooning. The perfect combination of beauty and adventure, Mum can watch the sunrise over the Gold Coast in the world’s largest pink balloon. If you want to go full-out, then add the 5-star buffet breakfast at the Sheraton Hotel with champagne on arrival. Make memories that will last a lifetime, with this perfect gift experience.
Picnic in the Park
Celebrate your Mum in the beautiful Botanic Gardens on May 14th. With more food trucks (there’s vegan and gluten free options available), more parking, face painting, cricket and live music in a family friendly environment. It’s free to visit the park, where there’s an experience for everyone – smell and touch plants and flowers at the Sensory Garden, explore the local plants in the Mangroves to Mountains walk, visit the native Butterfly Garden or smell the roses in the Rose Garden until 6pm.
Massage & Beauty
Arrange for mum to be pampered with massage therapy, organic facials, body treatments, waxing & tinting and spa retreat packages. Mobile Massage and Beauty bring their luxury spa to you and create the perfect environment for relaxation. Allow them to indulge mum, by creating an ambient atmosphere of indulgence and tranquility. Their highly qualified & experienced therapists will ensure you have an unforgettable treatment experience within your own surroundings. Their team is available for single, dual or group bookings. All equipment supplied, accompanied by soothing sounds to enhance the treatment.
And if all else fails, you can never go wrong with a fresh bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates!