Come Face to Face with your Favorite Celebrities in Life-Size Wax Form at the Wax Museum in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. You will Stare into the Eyes of Famous Singers, Actors, Royalty, Politicians, Scientists, Explorers, Villains & So Much More as You Make Your Way Through the Amazing Venue! Plus You’ll Get to Enter the Chamber of Horrors – If you Dare! Great
Activity for the Whole Family!
- Treat yourself and your family to an entertaining time at The Wax Museum!
- Make your way around the amazing museum and feast your eyes on famous singers, actors, politicians, scientists, presidents, artists and more!
- Check out what your favourite celebrities look like when you get up close!
- Go back in time to discover Captain Cook, Michelangelo and even more influential people from hundreds of years ago!
- 110 wax figure are dressed in authentic and accurately recreated costumes of their time.
- Dare to enter the Chamber of Horrors where you’ll be educated on the grim reality of human cruelty throughout the ages – if you dare!
- Enjoy this unique experience in air conditioned comfort in all weather conditions.
- Known as a supreme and largest wax museum in the southern hemisphere!
- British Crown Jewels as used in the Queen’s Coronation.
- Great family activity.
Adults $29.00 Children $22.00 (Child 3 years to 13 years) Concession $27.00
A Special Family ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) $88.00 or (2 Adults & 3 Children) $110.00
Group Tickets of 5 (comprising Adults and Children) is $22.00 per person.
(One person is to pay for the group rate on entry).
We look forward to seeing you at The Wax Museum soon!