Paradise Jet Boating has been operating since 2004 and is Australia’s leading jet boat operator. Our rides have become famous for the great combination of thrills and adventure mixed with wonderful scenery and sightseeing. Customers can enjoy a mixture of 360° spins, high-speed drifting and other exciting manoeuvres through the beautiful Gold Coast ‘Broadwater’. Scenery ranges from unspoilt Marine Park views while spotting dolphins, island wallabies and a wide variety of birdlife….to the amazing Superyachts and grand waterfront mansions of Sovereign Islands.
Paradise Jet Boating “Premium Broadwater Adventure Ride”
The ultimate Jet Boating experience…ranked Australia’s #1 jetboat tour since 2012.
• 55 minutes & 35 kilometres of adventure. Departing directly into the Broadwater at Main Beach, beside SeaWorld.
• The only ride accessing exclusive areas of the Broadwater and the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park.
• Experience the magic of seeing dolphins in the wild… and cruise by Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
• All of the thrills, spins, slides, drifting and other exciting manoeuvres that jetboats are famous for.
• A definite ‘must do’ for the whole family, suitable for children from only 4 years old.
• Departs every hour, on the hour 9am to 4pm – 7 days per week. Closed Christmas Day.
• OR, try our super popular 30 minute ‘Jet Blast’ ride. The most thrills and lowest prices on the Gold Coast…guaranteed!
Prices: Adults from only $60…and Children (4-14yrs) from $42
Located: Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
Unique features of Paradise Jet Boating:
• Variety of ride options, durations and price points to suit everyone.
• All tours operate in the safe, smooth and protected waters of the beautiful Gold Coast Broadwater.
• Unique “JETcam” on-board filming. Take your ride home on USB, show your friends and re-live your adventure!
• Suitable for children from only 4 years old, this is a ‘must-do’ activity for the whole family.
• Simple and easy to book. Perfect to add on to a day at Sea World Theme Park!