Gold Coast Halloween 2018:
You don’t have to be in the USA to get into the Halloween spirit!
Check out what’s happening on the Gold Coast this Halloween with activities for adults, kids and families.
Fright Nights, Movie World:
Enjoy park thrills and spills after dark at Movie World theme park. This year there are 4 frightening mazes: will you take on Halloween, Jigsaw, Leather Face, and The House of Kain? 6 spooky rollercoasters will be in action for all your high-octane thrills. Dare to enter the world of 4 terrifying panic rooms, or take the Ultimate Terror Tour.
6pm-10pm Every Friday & Saturday (and some Sundays) in October 2018
Tickets from $45.00
Be a part of Timezone’s Halloween party at Timezone Coolangatta! Get dressed up in your favourite costumes and come along with your friends and family for up to 4-hours of fun. There will be exciting prizes to be won for the best dressed. All family members welcome!
– Up to 4 hours of fun!
– $25 Per person
– Show Bag with goodies
– Open to all ages
– Fancy dress competition (for all age groups) – exciting prizes to win (Judging between 4 and 6pm and winners announced at 6:15pm)
– Unlimited Standard Games (Yellow Swiper) for 4 hours
– Unlimited Tickets Games (Red Swiper) within 4 hours*
– 1x Laser Skirmish – anytime during the 4 hours
– 1x Dodgems – anytime during the 4 hours
– 1x Mini Rider 2/3D Simulator – anytime during the 4 hours
– 1x Typhon Simulator – anytime during the 4 hours
– 1x Dark Escape 4D
– 1x Jurassic Park DXL
* The tickets won from the ticket games cannot be redeemed. Instead, each participant will receive 1 Show Bag at the end of the 4 Hours.
4pm-8pm Wednesday 31st October 2018
Timezone Coolangatta, The Strand
80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta
Halloween Spectacular, Historic Rivermill:
Buffet Dinner * Psychic Show * Ghost HuntJoin the Paranormal Project for a night of over the top Halloween fun! Starting with a buffet style dinner to be enjoyed while the famous Shé D’Montford performs a psychic show that will wow you! Followed by dessert and presentations by the psychic ladies of Paranormal Project, and ending the night with an intense ghost hunt on the grounds with the whole Paranormal Project team. So many prizes and surprises planned as well!4:30 pm-11pm Saturday 27 October 2018
Historic Rivermill, 950 Beaudesert Nerang Rd, Mount Nathan
Paranormal Project, Ghost of Ernest:
Constructed in 1888, this tunnel is the remnant of the original South Coast railway line which made its last journey in 1964. The urban legend is that the tunnel was used for satanic activity in the 80’s. Some have also claimed of seeing what is called “The Ghost of Ernest”. Join us for an intimate night of investigating this beautiful piece of Gold Coast history to see if we can uncover some ghosties of our own.
6:30 pm every Saturday 29 September – 20 October 2018
Ernest Junction Railway Tunnel, 797 Ashmore Road, Molendinar
https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=371192Tickets from $59
Dracula’s is a spectacular show and optional 3-course dinner! This season’s cabaret entitled ‘Nine Pints’ launches Dracula’s shift from sassy vaudeville to a far more scintillating and subversive Vegas After Dark style and sees the blood flowing as freely as the booze and sinful laughter. Ride the Ghost Train into the theatre and be seated by your ghoulish waitress. The show explodes mid theatre with aerial trance acts, live rock, dark mime, burlesque and insane comedy. Dracula’s is rated MA15+. You will experience loud live music, partial nudity, unrestrained comedy, wild staff and supernatural themes.
Dracula’s also offers a ‘Drax4Kids’ performance every Saturday! Check out their website for more information! Bookings are essential.
7:00pm every Tuesday-Saturday
Dracula’s, 1 Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach
Tickets from $59.00
Surfers Paradise Fest-Evil:
Surfers Paradise Fest-Evil is a NEW Halloween inspired three-day event that will see the freaky and the fun collide in Surfers Paradise! A graveyard full of fun activities and entertainment will take place across the weekend, including:
- Free live shows for the whole family in Cavill Mall
- Trick or Treat activities for the kids
- Roving zombies, vampires and impromptu dance performances
- Spook-tacular Halloween Markets
- Surfers Paradise Zombie Walk (Sun 28)
- Cosplay and Costume Character Competitions with CASH and Sponsored PRIZES (some competitions are for Zombie Walk ticket holders only – check the event program for details)
- In-venue events including zombie escape rooms at Padlock’d Escape Rooms & ‘Night at the Horrorseum’ with Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- 18+ Halloween parties including ‘Infectious Halloween’ at One Cavill Beach Bar
- Trick or Treating at Surfers Paradise shopping centres
- Discounts at local attractions, restaurants and nightclubs
Friday 26th- Sunday 28th October 2018
Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise Zombie Walk:
Surfers Paradise Alliance have partnered with the organisers of the official Zombie Walks held annually around Australia to bring you the Surfers Paradise Zombie Walk on Sunday 28th. The event will attract spirited individuals who for one day will become the living dead – zombies, ghouls, ghosts and more will stagger through the streets of Surfers Paradise and along the beachfront in a chilling sight.
The Surfers Paradise Zombie Walk (previously Brisbane Zombie Walk) is a ticketed event. Buy a Zombie Walker or Night Stalker ticket and you’ll be supporting the Brain Foundation. This year we are aiming to raise over $20,000 to help provide funding for research into brain disorders and injuries, some of the biggest causes of death and disability in the community.
Tickets are strictly limited – get yours today to have your Halloween weekend sorted!
Sunday 28th October 2018
Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
Tickets from $10