Spirits of the Red Sand is Australia’s newest and most spectacular interactive Aboriginal Live Theatre Show and Dinner Experience – the first of its kind in Australia.
Be transported to 1800s Australia to witness history come alive as two cultures are to meet for the very first time. This historical docudrama is set within a 19th Century Village and completely immerses you through song, dance, chants and powerful storytelling.
Spirits of the Red Sand is a live ”roving’ theatre experience, guests will move through divers sets as the storyteller tells the story of Jarrah and his brothers at the turn of the century when British settlers arrive in Australia in the 1800’s.
Located halfway between Gold Coast (40 mins) and Brisbane (30 mins), Spirits of the Red Sand offers transfers from easy pick up points. You’ll love the experience from the moment you step on board the coach with our fun engaging drivers.
Address : Beenleigh Historical Village, 205 Main St, Beenleigh
Transfers: If you require a transfer service they offer this service FREE of charge from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Alternatively, Self-Drive to Beenleigh Historical Village, 205 Main St, Beenleigh. Just off the M1 Exit 35 South in both directions. Plenty of free parking on site.
Arrival by 6-6.15pm
GOLD COAST – Pick up and Drop off locations:
Star Casino, Broadbeach @ 5pm
Novotel Surfers Paradise @ 5.15pm
BRISBANE – Pick up and Drop off locations:
Wheel of Brisbane (outside ABC Studios), South Brisbane @ 4.55pm
Pullman King George Square, Brisbane CBD @ 5.10pm
• Piping hot damper with dipping oils and bush dukkah
• Tasting skewer of kangaroo, crocodile and emu with roast vegetables
• Hearty Australian-style char-grilled buffet with a selection of beef, lamb, chicken cooked to perfection and infused with our signature bush rub
• Accompanied by baked potatoes, seasonal salads, winter vegetables
• Indigenous infused chutney, gravy, sour cream
• Lemon Myrtle cheesecake or Australian Pavlova
• Tropical fresh fruit salad with fresh whipped cream
*Dietary Requirements catered for such as Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Coeliac, please advise at the time of booking*
Child (5-9yrs) $25
Child (10-15yrs) $65
Show Start Time: 6.30pm
Finish Time: 8.30pm *Approx*